It can be a difficult task looking to book a holiday that will suit the whole family and finding a hotel to match. You want everyone to get the most from their time away and return home with happy memories.
It is a juggling act for sure, but one that can be easily achieved if you look at booking with a family resort in Phuket with its stunning weather and fascinating landscape as the perfect backdrop. Here are several reasons why you are making a fantastic selection.
- There are no fears of the kids being bored if you choose family accommodation at Novotel Vintage Park, where the youngsters get their own room with bunk beds, that comes with a PlayStation, Wi-Fi, and smart TV. The spacious room allows them to play and be happy.
- Having a good pool is a necessity so why not choose the largest one in the local area, and what more its right next to where you are staying. The kids will lap it up and they will be shattered at bedtime ready for a good sleep to allow their elders to enjoy their free time.
- A trip by plane can be daunting, but Phuket International Airport is a modern facility from where it is an hour drive to your room. Many airlines from the middle east land in Phuket, taking the hassle out of further internal flights. Maybe the experience might get your mind racing about the possibilities of retiring in Thailand.
- It can be difficult to find food that suits the whole family, so you need to choose somewhere that offers a wide range of options including international cuisine, but at the same time you want a taste of the region that you are visiting. A quality hotel in Phuket will provide beautiful freshly caught seafood from the Andaman Sea which is visible from many hotels.
- There are many amenities on offer in the best family hotel such as aqua gym and Thai boxing classes, along with cocktail making, and a Thai cookery and fruit shaping class, for those more at home with socializing and learning new skills to show their friends.
- For those wanting total relaxation a spa is the perfect way to unwind and receive some pampering and soothing treatment. By night there are bars, one by the pool allowing adults to kick back and relax. Ladies Night on a Friday with drinks offers is a must to please the female adults on the trip.
- Hotels offer the chance to visit other Phuket attractions. Maybe an elephant jungle sanctuary is just the job for the kids along with visiting Dolphins Bay. A trip across the island to Phuket Town offers something different which includes some wonderful old architecture.
- Choosing somewhere with a good location opens other options to keep everyone entertained, whether it’s the beach, sea or nearby shopping malls and nightlife.
Choosing a family resort in Phuket is a guaranteed way to put a smile on everyone’s faces and create memories to last a lifetime.