5 Tricks That Private Investigators Use To Catch Cheating Spouses
Cheating is a common occurrence, and in many cases, it can be hard to prove. But there are ways for private investigators to catch cheating spouses in the act.
With the advancement of society and its freer way of living, many new ways of infidelity have emerged; Social Networking sites, Online Gaming, E-mailing/Chats etc. These days you can find a lot of information about cheating spouses on the internet even with their attempt at hiding themselves using anonymous Ip addresses. Having this in mind, today we are going to discuss 5 Tricks That Private Investigators Use To Catch Cheating Spouses.
Here are five tricks that private investigators use to catch cheating spouses:
1. Use surveillance cameras
The use of surveillance cameras has become commonplace in the modern world. Cameras are used everywhere from shopping centers and schools to private homes and office buildings. They are used for security, safety and even entertainment. In fact, there are many different types of surveillance cameras available on the market today. Each type has its own unique features that make it more suitable for specific situations than others.
There are four main types of surveillance cameras:
- Surveillance Cameras – This is the most common type of camera used in a variety of situations from schools to businesses. These cameras are usually small enough to be hidden from view but powerful enough to capture high quality video footage for evidence purposes or just for fun! They range from very basic models that provide only basic video recording capabilities up to very complex models that can record full 1080p HD quality video as well as provide additional features such as motion detection recording, pan/tilt/zoom functions and more!
- Bullet Cameras – Bullet cameras were developed primarily for use in law enforcement agencies and are generally used in covert operations where it is not desired that the camera be visible to those being recorded by it. They come in both bullet-shaped and dome-shaped designs that allow them to be mounted on walls or ceilings without being detected. Most bullet cameras also have built-in infrared LEDs for night vision capability.
- Nanny Cameras – Nanny cams are designed with one purpose in mind – to provide you with peace of mind knowing who is looking after your children when you can’t be there yourself. They’re usually very small and portable so they can be placed anywhere in your home without being detected by anyone else.
- Security Cameras – Security cameras are designed for businesses, offices and other large commercial buildings where professional surveillance equipment is needed. These cameras typically come with higher resolutions than consumer grade models which makes them ideal for monitoring different areas of your building at once while also allowing you to zoom in on any suspicious activity that may occur within your vicinity.
2. Hire a private investigator
The first thing you need to do is hire a private investigator. A private investigator will give you access to their resources and experience when it comes to catching cheating spouses. They will use their skills and techniques to gather information about your spouse and then give it back to you so that you can make an informed decision about what should be done next.
3. Use GPS tracking devices
GPS tracking devices are one of the most effective ways to catch a cheating spouse. These devices use special software that allows the user to track his or her vehicle’s position on any map in real-time. The device is small and undetectable, so it will not be noticed by anyone who rides in the car, and it can be installed without having access to the vehicle.
Once installed, it will allow you to see every location your spouse has visited over the past few days or weeks — depending on how long you want to keep an eye on them — and even record all of their movements along with time stamps and other details. You can even set up email alerts so that you get an email when they visit certain locations or meet certain people if desired. These devices can be used both for personal use as well as commercial purposes (such as tracking delivery trucks)
4. Check bank statements and receipts
This is one of the most common ways that investigators find out if someone is spending money on another person or place. Sometimes, they’ll use software to track credit card purchases and other financial information.
5. Use social media
It’s no secret that many people use social media to cheat on their significant others. That’s because it allows them to get in touch with other people and arrange meetings without raising suspicion from their partner. However, if you’re looking for evidence of infidelity, social media can be helpful as well.
Private investigators in Melbourne often use tools like Facebook and Instagram to find the person they’re looking for. For example, if they know which sex club or bar your spouse frequents, they can simply search for his or her name on those sites. They’ll then be able to see pictures of them hanging out with other people at those locations and determine whether they’re having an affair or not.
Private investigators use a host of techniques to catch cheating spouses, as well as obtain information about various subjects. They can be relatively simple or complex, but these techniques provide investigators with one of the most important tools in their bag of tricks: information. PIs rely on having information to do their job, and these five hacks can help you get just that. And the best part? They won’t cost you a cent.