Asus Z97-K/CSM/C/SI Desktop Motherboard Reviews and Comparison
Asus is a well-known designer and manufacturer of motherboards. Famous for the high quality of parts, the company also designs top-end notebooks and laptops as well. While going to buy a board for yourself, you might think of Asus and which of its motherboards to buy. In this review, we will discuss some of the details about the Asus Z97-K/CSM/C/SI, compare it with some of the rivals in a similar league, as well as discuss why you should buy Asus instead of any other brand.
The devices manufactured by Asus are the top priority for professionals, customers, students, and gamers due to their reliability, flexibility, and performance. It is vital to know the benefits before you purchase any of the devices. But first, let us review our motherboard and see what specifications it offers.
- CPU: Intel Socket 1150
Supports Intel 22nm processor
Intel Turbo 2.0 Boost Technology
- Graphic: Integrated Graphics CPU Intel High-Definition Graphics support
VGA output: DVI/HDMI/RGB ports
Supports DVI-D with maximum resolution @ 60 Hertz
HDMI support with 4096 x 2160
Max shared memory: 512 MB
Supports three displays at a time
- Special Features: ASUS Protection 5X
ASUS 4 Phase power design
Enhanced DRAM protection from Overcurrent
High-Quality Solid Capacitors
Three times more robust coating from corrosion
AI Suite 3
USB 3.0 Boost
- I/O Ports: One USB 3.0 connector
Three USB 2.0 connectors
One M.2 Socket
One TPM header
Six SATA 6Gb/s ports
One front panel connector for audio
One chassis intrusion connector
Single CMOS jumper
- Part Number: Z97-K
- Processor: LGA1150
- Chipset: Intel Z97
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad graphics processing unit CrossFireX Technology
- Audio: 8-Channel Realtek ALC887 HD Audio CODEC
- Power Connector: 24-pin single connector
- Form Factor: ATX
Let’s get down on the road and compare our ASUS motherboard with some of its competitors and similar devices.
|ASRock DDR3 LGA 1150||ASRock DDR3 LGA 1150 Z79 killer||ASUS ATX 2600 Z97-K/CSM||Asus Z97-K/CSM Intel Socket H3|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR3 1066||DDR3||DDR3 2600||DDR3|
|RAM Memory Maximum Size||32.0 GB||32 GB||32.0 GB||32 GB|
|Available Memory Slots||4||4||4||4|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1150||LGA 1150||LGA 1150||LGA 1150|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z97||Intel Z97||Intel Z97||Intel Z97|
- Best 120$ I have ever spent. I bought it for a brief solution, but then it turned out to have reasonably decent OC capabilities and all the requirements. The motherboard does not have a fancy design, but it’s the best for this budget.
- It’s a great motherboard for my 5th generation computer.
- For me, it is a great-looking motherboard. Also, it was not too expensive. I had a certain budget constraint in my mind when I went to buy it. With its I/O shield, I faced some issues, but that was the only weakness.
Advantages of an Asus Motherboard?
Asus is a renowned brand in the field of IT and technology devices. Following is some of the advantages it offers to its users.
- If you buy an Asus Motherboard Z97-K/CSM/C/SI, it will be due to its top quality. Also, people can multitask, irrespective of thinking about hang-ups. The motherboard’s fast processing helps users to their demanding tasks in a single environment.
- Asus IT devices are versatile too. The company has manufactured several variants that can work as either a tablet or a computer. High hinges are present on the back of the laptop, allowing the keyboard to pop off.
- If you are looking to buy a desktop motherboard of high quality, you don’t always have to spend a lot of money. The Asus motherboards are best in performance as well as are economical. The company has not ever compromised on efficiency over price. The strategy worked and made the motherboards within reach of every user.
- The durability of the Asus motherboards is not hidden from anybody. The board not only can perform multitasking, but it too can last for a long time. It is a great advantage as it is realistic and ideal for everyone out there looking for a motherboard.
- The Asus devices are stylish too. Its motherboards are one of the trendiest boards in the tech market. For a number of users, its glossy, sleek design makes it appealing. In addition, the lightweight feature is suitable for users who are on the move constantly.
- The brands, such as ASUS and gigabyte, have fair numbers in performance and possess several connectivity options for multi-purposes. For an overall overview, the ASUS motherboards have decent output compared to any other manufacturer. It’s good with connectivity and has no issue with its connectivity
Above, we have mentioned some of the specifications of Asus Z97-K/CSM/C/SI and compared it with the motherboards of its league. There’s no doubt in the fact that the motherboard is both efficient, lightweight, and affordable. So, the next time you want to buy a new generation board to suit your requirements, we will suggest you buy this refurbished device and get the best performance. We hope that you enjoyed reading this post; if we have missed anything, you can suggest it to us by commenting down below. Stay in touch with us.